Job Title Senior Account Manager RPS
Hours 36 -40 hoursfull time
Essence of the function:
As a senior account manager you are the contact for our customers. You make sure that
everything runs smoothly so that customers can benefit from our services. You have the
drive to grow with Monidee and develop yourself continuously. You like and work well in a
team, but are also able to work independently. Also you know to adapt your self, both in
formal and in informal situations, to the customer. Naturally you have to be friendly and
pre-emptive. Also you oversee accounts within the team and act as a contact person for the
Manager Reward Plan Services.
Duties, powers and responsibilities:
• Continuous focus on delivering consistent high quality customer service.
• Adequately anticipate and respond to customer needs.
• Response decisive to developments in the market and among the competition.
• Further development of value added services for customers.
• Pro-active approach to service.
• Communicate effective and efficient to the customer and our internal software engineers.
• Providing training and presentations to the customer.
• Visiting clients (account management).
• Assist with client migrations and import new customers in our systems and carry out the
Skills / Competencies:
• Problem analysis and making judgments
• Professional expertise / market focus
• Planning and organizing
• HBO level
• Oral and written skills in Dutch and English
• Experience in project management
• Knowledge of the securities market
• Knowledge of financial administration
• Administrative knowledge
• Affinity with IT
For more information you can contact with Mr. Ron Stommel or Mr. Eddy Bakker, phone
Please submit your application including your curriculum vitae, to:
t.a.v. Mr. R. Stommel
Claude Debussy Avenue 22a (Vinoly Building, 9th Floor)
1082 MD Amsterdam
|Monidee Senior Account Manager RPS (English)-1.pdf||287.19 KB|