NECF 2013 – A Different Conference Experience
GEO's 3rd Annual National Equity Compensation Forum (NECF) is known for bringing together strategic-minded attendees who are knowledgeable about employee share plans and interested in topics that address current issues vital to the application of equity in all of its core disciplines. NECF promises to provide industry-leading education and networking opportunities in an inviting and relaxed environment, allowing you ample time to network with existing contacts and make new ones!
As you make your plans to attend GEO NECF, remember what makes GEO events different and better...
- An intimate venue puts all attendees in close proximity
- More senior level professionals and decision makers in attendance
- Networking opportunities to support your career development
- Opportunity to build visibility as an industry expert and speaker
- Inclusive social events where all registrants are invited to evening activities
- A highly efficient way to meet and learn from peers around the globe
What Members Say About NECF?
"The complex issues facing equity compensation professionals make strong connections critical for success. Equity plan administrators can thrive or die by the breadth and quality of their network. The NECF's more intimate venue and thoughtful focus on networking is sure to make creating new connections and strengthening existing ones easier and more productive.“
– Stephen Buckhout, Senior Manager, Synopsys
What Sets NECF Apart?
"The sessions were great and offered fresh and interesting information that was applicable to both the strategic and practical aspects of my job. I would highly recommend the NECF to any of my equity compensation colleagues looking for a conference that skews to more senior level topics and offers great networking opportunities."
– Lisa Leitner, Stock Plan Manager, Coinstar Inc.