GEO Partner Alliance Council
GEO is proud to present the Partner Allliance Council. This Council is comprised of a distinguished group of geographically-diverse service provider members who have generously volunteered their time to provide broad vision and feedback to GEO.
Among other things, this Council will:
- Serve as a conduit for fresh ideas and a forum for meaningful discussion to improved operations for GEO and ultimately business growth;
- Serve as an advisory body to GEO regarding service provider needs, marketplace developments and more; and
- Provide a forum for GEO to build and strengthen relationships with our service provider partners.
- Overall strategic direction of the organization
- New and existing member service offerings and fee structure
- Pricing for sponsorship/exhibition opportunities
- Guidance and opinions on conference locations
- Types of best-in-class resources for service provider members
- Periodic review and report on effectiveness of the Council
The partner alliance council co-chairpersons serve in their capacity as co-chairs at the appointment of the GEO Board. The co-chairs are full members of the GEO Board of Directors and are appointed to one-year terms in June of each year, concurrent with the organization's Board election process. Each co-chair appointment is eligible for reappointment.
The current chairpersons of the Partner Alliance Council are:
Leann Balbona, KPMG - Partner Alliance Council Co-Chair
Navjeet Rosenthal-Gill, PwC - Partner Alliance Council Co-Chair
GEO is actively soliciting members for our Council and we would love to welcome GEO members from around the world to join the Council. If you have questions on the Council or would like further information, please contact the council at firstname.lastname@example.org.