Welcome to PERE 2022
GEO are pleased to present our 2022 Pan European Regional Event on 17 November, in the beautiful city of London. This year's event promises insightful keynotes, a schedule packed with useful content, knowledgeable speakers and high caliber attendees.
About the Pan European Regional Event
GEO's Pan European Regional Event is one of the industry's premier educational and networking opportunities for strategic-minded employee share plan and executive compensation professionals.
A unique event experience
- More senior-level professionals and decision makers in attendance
- Valuable networking opportunities to promote your organization and support your career development
- Opportunity to build visibility as an industry expert
- A highly efficient way to meet and learn from peers around the globe
- A low-cost way to access valuable information and grow your business
More reasons than ever to be involved
The event features a schedule packed with useful content, knowledgeable speakers and high caliber attendees. Here are just some of the reasons that the event is an experience not to be missed:
- JOIN senior compensation professionals for up to the minute education on the industry’s hottest topics
- LEARN from the keynote speeches, live case studies and specialist sessions
- BE INSPIRED by the industry’s leading experts
- CONNECT with new vendors and/or clients and build your visibility as an industry expert
- EXPERIENCE a relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- SUPPORT your career development
- NETWORK with peers
Who will attend?
GEO's Pan European Regional Event typically attracts delegates primarily from the United Kingdom and across Europe.
Attendees include employees of companies who offer equity and executive compensation as part of their company's compensation packages and serve in the roles of analyst, manager, senior manager, director, senior director, vice president and various other executive level positions in functions such as human resources, accounting, finance, tax and stock plan administration. The delegate population also includes employees and management of the top companies providing services to companies who offer share plans.
New to GEO? Learn more about GEO membership and benefits.
ACCESS TO THE LATEST INDUSTRY INFORMATION with sessions that provide actionable tactics and cover a range of useful topics from plan design considerations to executive compensation strategy.
THE CHANCE TO HEAR FROM INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKERS that represent some of the world's thought leaders and technical experts on equity and executive compensation.
ENJOYABLE NETWORKING SESSIONS hosted in an intimate, welcoming and relaxed atmosphere with industry contacts you want to meet.