HELP TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF GEO
A key link for GEO to corporate issuer member needs and priorities, GEO’s Issuer Advisory Council serves as an advisory body to GEO regarding issuer needs and marketplace developments and is an exciting way to become further involved with GEO.
As well as strategic influence, exclusive networking opportunities, council members will be given visibility in GEO marketing materials, and much more.
Members will have the ability to influence GEO’s overall direction, including:
- Input on the strategic direction of the organization
- Preview, test and provide feedback about new and existing services
- Guidance and opinions on conference locations
- Advise on best-in-class resources for corporate issuer members
Members will be required to
- Maintain an active GEO membership throughout their term
- Attend meetings 3-4 times a year, in-person at GEO conferences and online
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of professionalism
- Encouraging the exchange of ideas and co-operation among members
- Respect the confidential and proprietary information available to them
The Issuer Advisory Council Chair serves in their capacity at the appointment of the GEO Board.
The chair is a full member of the GEO Board of Directors and is appointed to a one-year term in June of each year, concurrent with the organization's Board election process.
The chair appointment is eligible for reappointment.