HELP TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF GEO
GEO's Academic and Government Council serves as an advisory body to our members, providing guidance on academic, government, and regulatory developments. It's an excellent opportunity to deepen your involvement with GEO.
Council members will have access to unparalleled networking opportunities with academic and government peers worldwide, in addition to the chance to share their insights online, gain visibility in GEO marketing materials, and receive other valuable benefits.
Members will provide meaningful insight to GEO members, including:
- Bring specialist expertise to GEO stakeholders
- Manage a repository of scholarly and regulatory documentation
- Provide guidance on the direction and priority of GEO programs
- Advise on best-in-class resources for members
Members will be required to:
- Maintain an active GEO membership throughout their term
- Attend meetings 3-4 times a year, in-person at GEO conferences and online
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of professionalism
- Encouraging the exchange of ideas and co-operation among members
- Respect the confidential and proprietary information available to them
The Academic and Government Council Chair serves in their capacity at the appointment of the GEO Board.
The chair is a full member of the GEO Board of Directors and is appointed to a one-year term in June of each year, concurrent with the organization's Board election process.
The chair appointment is eligible for reappointment.
READ OUR WHITE PAPERS
Members of GEO's Academic and Government Council have shared their expertise to help global equity compensation professionals navigate some of the most complex regulatory and legal issues facing our industry.
Read our white papers to access their insights.
If you have a suggestion for a future white paper, please contact us.