At GEO, we keep our members updated on evolving developments, tools, and best practices for global equity and executive compensation plan strategy, implementation and administration.
We value content contributors as they bring fresh perspectives and experiences from industry professionals outside our team, enriching our content with diverse and relevant insights.
Contributions may appear on this website, in our GEOconnect members-only community area and/or in a GEO email or newsletter.
Our audience primarily consists of HR and employee compensation professionals and service providers located around the world.
Global or country-specific technical, thought leadership or case study content is of interest to our members.
- Data and business intelligence
- Design and strategy
- Employee engagement
- Executive pay
- Finance, tax and accounting
- Legal and regulatory
- Operational effectiveness
- Private and pre-IPO companies
- Trending topics
- Survey data or white paper
- Article or blog (1,000 – 2,000 words)
- Tools and template (checklist, sample document)
- How to guides
- Case studies
ABOUT THE CONTENT YOU CONTRIBUTE
- Contributions may appear on this website, in our GEOconnect members-only community area, in a GEO email or newsletter and/or on public podcast apps..
- Content must be educational or informative and may not promote a particular product, company, or service.
- Written content must be submitted in Word.
- Audio-only podcasts are typically, 15-45 minutes long.