HELP TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF GEO
GEO's Partner Alliance Council plays a crucial role in connecting GEO to the needs and priorities of its stakeholders. As an advisory body, it offers valuable insights into issuer needs and marketplace developments, making it an excellent opportunity to deepen your involvement with GEO.
In addition to gaining strategic influence and exclusive networking opportunities, council members will also receive advance notice of sponsorship opportunities, visibility in GEO's marketing materials, and a host of other benefits.
Members will have the ability to influence GEO’s overall direction, including:
- Input on the pathways to growth and improved operations of GEO
- Preview, test and provide feedback about new and existing services
- Advice on pricing and conference locations, and more
- Advise on best-in-class resources for service provider members
Members will be required to:
- Maintain an active GEO membership throughout their term
- Attend meetings 3-4 times a year, in-person at GEO conferences and online
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of professionalism
- Encouraging the exchange of ideas and co-operation among members
- Respect the confidential and proprietary information available to them
The Partner Alliance Council Chair serves in their capacity at the appointment of the GEO Board.
The chair is a full member of the GEO Board of Directors and is appointed to a one-year term in June of each year, concurrent with the organization's Board election process.
The chair appointment is eligible for reappointment.