Explore a treasure trove of insights and delve into the subjects that are highly sought-after by our global members.
This curated collection will provide you with a window into the most requested and intriguing topics, serving as a catalyst for your own ideas and initiatives.
Take a journey through our page and unlock a wealth of knowledge that will fuel your inspiration and drive your success.
GENERAL DESIGN AND STRATEGY
- How to make an equity program successful
- Innovative ways to allow for global grants and their implementation
- The role of equity compensation in the 'war for talent'
- How to align equity compensation with corporate strategy
- Future developments in our industry, e.g. the influence of AI
- How share plans strategically fit within a wider reward and benefits offering
- Practical ESG advice and what the 'next big thing' will be in ESG targets (after carbon)
- The evolution of share plans - a macro view of how they have changed over time
- Experimental and new thinking around share plan design
- Country-specific sessions that cover areas such as French qualified plans or the Chinese government's support of share ownership
FINANCE, TAX, LEGAL AND REGULATORY
- The impact of current market conditions (specifically for tech and financial services), the need for share re-pricings and their impact on carve-outs and IPOs
- Cross border employment issues, impacts and recommendations, including working from home abroad
- The impact of global sanctions on share plans
- A view of the countries which do not have share plan legislation and which alternatives are offered
- Share dilution strategies and their impact on existing and fuure shareholders
- The impact of regulatory requirements on equity plans in specific sectors, e.g. financial services
COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT
- Solutions to common communications challenges
- How to provide responsible plan communications versus financial advice
- A global employees' view of share plans: are they valued, understood, a preferred investment vehicle - where should companies focus effort?
- The technologies that are most effective and worth the investment
- Equity reporting's connection to payroll
- A practical guide on how to automate and which tools are most effective
PRIVATE AND PRE-IPO COMPANIES
- Equity plan recommendations for privately-owned or early-stage companies
- Implementing plans on a budget
- The impact of current market conditions (specifically for tech and financial services), the need for share re-pricings and their impact on carveouts and IPOs
- Broader compensation and equity design for private companies
- M&A and the impact on the equity compensation